There are many ways we can achieve this, but let’s start with the basics.
HawkEye™. We have developed an automated lead generation funnel for your automotive repair shop. We combine positioning, rich media and automated funnels to drive high quality leads into your business. We use hyper-targeted Facebook ads (not to be confused with ‘boosted’ posts) that engage potential customers in an automated funnel designed to do two specific things.
Automate your follow up process so you can spend time working on your shop.
Pre-Qualify your leads so we’re not just sending you tire kickers with no money
Local SEO. Auto Repair SEO and organic Google ranking are all about relevance and authority, so we want to provide better and more relevant information than your auto body shop or auto repair shop competitors. Then, we want to increase your trust & authority numbers to surpass theirs. Let’s talk about ‘Authority’ when it comes to your automotive website. Website trust and authority, which is website strength, really is about the numbers. It’s pretty simple. Let us explain:
- There are tools that rate website trustworthiness and strength with a score from 1 to 100.
- The strongest and most trusted websites climb to the top.
- Website trust and strength come from backlinks.
- A backlink is a little text link on another website that points to your website.
- Good backlinks make you strong; bad backlinks make you weak.
- Websites with a good monthly link building campaign will eventually climb to the top of Google and compete with the strongest websites in the market.
Responsive Website Design. Much like the automotive industry, sometimes web design can have a bad reputation. We often come across customers who cringe at the word “website.” Look, we get it. Perhaps you’ve tried having your nephew design your first site. That never works, right? Maybe you moved on to a GoDaddy or a YP website for a few hundred bucks.. still nothing!
At ShopHawk, we are constantly striving to stand out from the competition. In fact, we don’t even want to compete. We’re out to change the automotive repair website world for the better. That’s our mission. If your auto repair shop’s website isn’t delivering you consistent, qualified leads, there’s no sense in having one. We’d love to show you the power of a 24/7 online sales machine, which is what a proper website should be.